About Me

My photo
I once sold cosmetics for a large manufacturer. I quit more than five years ago, but cannot stop playing in make-up!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Just Can't Stop

Hi, my name is Fancy and I'm an addict. I have a compulsive desire to linger in the cosmetics aisle in the grocery. I am so distracted by the beauty section that upon arrival at Walgreens I forget what I came for. Sometimes I even get in the car and find myself pulling up to Sephora, Ulta or a Benefit Boutique with no recollection of even deciding to shop for cosmetics. 
Even though I gave up the title "Beauty Consultant" more than five years ago, I just can't stop the urge to try new "looks" and fix other women's make-up. I sometimes see a woman on the street or at the store and completely redo her look in my head. It has gotten so bad that my husband can now discern between "good make-up" and "train wrecks".
Since I do not plan to curb my addiction anytime soon, and I find deep satisfaction in sharing my favorites, I present to you Fascination - Diary of a Make-up Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment